Data Leakage Prevention
DLP should form part of the larger compliance and privacy discussion in your organization. DLP isn’t a technical issue. It’s a business issue. S-squad Global Data Leakage Prevention Assessment provides a snapshot of the strengths and weaknesses of an information security programmer. It involves:
- A workshop-Based Session With Key Stakeholders.
- A Discovery Exercise To Assess The Data Footprint Across The Network And/Or File Repositories.
- The development of a data security roadmap strategy.
- In Addition, S-squad Global Assists You with DLP-Related Services and Technology Offerings From our Strategic vendor partners: RSA, McAfee , Cisco, Blue Coat and Check Point.
- Take a Data-Centric Approach To Security … And Make The Most of Your Existing Investments.
As the world’s largest security integrator by revenue, S-squad Global has a radical understanding of global security and IT risk management issues and best practices. In addition, our deep domain expertise in deploying and managing networks, unified communications and collaboration, data Centre, applications and contact Centre gives our clients the strategic advantage of having a partner with depth of security expertise and infrastructure understanding to create the best solution to their needs.
Our security specialists deliver the visibility, awareness and protection you need to hit all your IT security targets through:
- Our Ability To Create, Integrate And Manage Your Security Infrastructure in a Way That Supports Your Business Goals
- A Broad Portfolio of Security Services Coupled With Proven Technologies From a Select Group of Innovative Partners
- A Deep, Broad Set of Security Expertise and Passionate Client Delivery
- Our Globally Connected Teams Who Can Deliver the Best Solutions to Your Security Needs, Anywhere in The World.
- We Are Where You Are And Where You Want To Go.
IT compliance regulations compel you to implement data leakage prevention (DLP) for classified data. Yet employees carry information-storing devices wherever they go – if these devices are lost or stolen, the resulting data leakages can be a disaster. S-squad Global assist your organization through the process of managing IT security risks – from conception to completion – using a phased, cyclical approach:
- Assessment phase: We Help You Identify All The Risks Present In Your IT Environment.
- Strategy phase: We Develop a Security Roadmap or Framework That Aligns With Your Business Objectives.
- Architecture phase: We Help You To Re-design Your Network To Support Your Security Objectives.
- Control phase: We Deploy And Support The Most Suitable Security Technologies To Meet Your Organization’s Current And Future Requirements.
- Management phase: We Provide Ongoing Management Of Security Controls To Ensure That They Are Performing Their Function Correctly And That Any Output From These Controls Is Being Addressed In A Timely Manner.
- We Then Revisit The Assessment Phase, Focusing On A Different Or More Specific Area Of Risk.
For more information, drop us a line at email@example.com