The need for sturdy backup and recovery systems has never been so intense. Data growth continues unabated. Corporate governance and industry legislation have made executives liable for the security of their corporate information. At the same time, virtualization and cloud computing are reshaping the face of business.
If you’re making a move into the cloud, you need to integrate your legacy infrastructure and services (including data Centre, security and networks) with those of the private and public cloud. How do you ensure your cloud services are delivered reliably and consistently? Does your cloud provider offer specific commitments regarding the quality and reliability of its services? Will your data be safe in the cloud?
- Backup and Recovery Assessment: follows a process of discovery, analysis and recommendations across the three key areas of the backup and recovery environment
- Cloud Readiness Workshop: a structured engagement that ensures every aspect of your environment is ‘cloud ready’
- Cloud Backup: An optional add-on service to Compute-as-a-Service (CaaS), enabling CaaS clients to back up their CaaS workloads (virtual machines and data) easily and seamlessly, ensuring business continuity
- Data Centre Development Model: Through our Data Centre Development Model, we undertake a thorough assessment of all the critical domains associated with a successful data Centre transformation, and – more importantly – help you ascertain which are most relevant to your business and its strategic goals.
Cloud and Managed Contact Centre Services
Contact Centre as-a-Service (CCaaS) is the new way to access technology that allows you to achieve outstanding customer management with little upfront investment. Pay only for the technology you use. No lazy assets. No wasted capacity.
Whether you want to establish a new operation from scratch or upgrade existing capabilities in line with today’s complex multi-channel landscape; whether you’re looking for a fully hosted cloud service or to introduce the latest applications to your existing technology infrastructure, CCaaS has everything you’re looking for.
Cloud Architecture and Automation
Our approach to cloud automation and architecture is all about making it easy for you to become a cloud provider. We deliver our cloud services on a fully managed cloud delivery platform, our Managed Cloud Platform (MCP). Hosted within S-squad Global or your data Centre, our MCP comprises:
- Cloud infrastructure: servers, storage, networking, virtualization and operating system software
- A cloud management system, Cloud Control, that provides operational control and automation of cloud resource provisioning, orchestration, administration, and billing
Accessing the MCP is simple, either via a web-based user interface or REST-based application programmable interface. What’s more, integrating the cloud platform with third-party cloud or enterprise system management software is straightforward. We support usage scenarios for:
- Testing and Development
- Single Enterprise Workloads
- Legacy Application Migration
Built for performance and reliability, our Private Cloud delivers fully segregated, dedicated compute, storage and network resources to each client as a service. Sized for your organization, you can gain the privacy, security, data sovereignty and high availability required for your production applications without the capital expense, time and skill required. Our Private Cloud is an IaaS service that lets you create Virtual Data Centers with virtual servers, firewalls and networks, with the option to expand and reduce depending on your specific needs.
We get you to the cloud. Our Public Cloud, enables the automated provisioning of virtual servers running Microsoft® Windows or Linux operating systems – in under five minutes.
Our Public Cloud service includes customizable virtual servers, secure cloud networking and up to 2.5 TB of block-based storage per server.
Use our web-based user interface or REST-based API for easy automation and integration. You can choose from either hourly or monthly pricing plans
Software as a Service
S-squad Global solutions for SaaS independent software vendors go beyond traditional hosting. We focus specifically on the needs of software vendors. This means you can launch new business lines, enter new markets and scale operations quickly … and ensure you’ve addressed any enterprise concerns.
- Managed Hosting : includes management of the network, co-location, servers, networking equipment and the operating system. Our managed hosting platform is SSAE 16 and PCI compliant.
- Cloud Hosting: the first cloud solution to meet enterprise production application requirements for security, control, performance and ease of integration.
- Application Operations: includes application deployment and change management, database management, performance and optimization management.
- Business Operations: includes a client billing lifecycle management system, analytics and outsourced end-user support services.
For more information, drop us a line at email@example.com